[JOB ID: LZ_124]
TU Delft Bsc/Msc Student
Minimum Hours per Week
- Designing mechanical components to help the rover perform its main tasks, while keeping in mind assembly and integration.
- Checking for possible failures of the mechanical components in the harsh Lunar environments and creating solutions for it.
Required Education and Experience
- Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering.
- Experienced in designing mechanical components for complex systems and using technical datasheets to create reliable solutions.
- Experience with CAD modelling (in SolidWorks) is a must.
- Experience with working in a multidisciplinary team is preferred.