[JOB ID: LZ_124]
TU Delft Bsc/Msc Student
Minimum Hours per Week
- Designing mechanical components to help the rover perform its main tasks, while keeping in mind assembly and integration.
- Checking for possible failures of the mechanical components in the harsh Lunar environments and creating solutions for it.
Required Education and Experience
- Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering.
- Experienced in designing mechanical components for complex systems and using technical datasheets to create reliable solutions.
- Experience with CAD modelling (in SolidWorks) is a must.
- Experience with working in a multidisciplinary team is preferred.
Feel free to contact us through email ([email protected]) if you have any questions. To know more about the project, you can follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
Students who are interested can send their CV and motivation letter directly to: [email protected]