JOB ID PC-01
As partnerships coordinator you will be responsible for:
– Collaborate in and attend Lunar Zebro events. Participation includes pre-event efforts working closely with the Public Relations department, to secure partner participation and marketing of the event to appropriate audiences, support the day-of activities and complete follow-up tasks.
– Maintain timely, accurate and thorough documentation of all activities, tasks, contacts and account management.
– Authentically project and reflect Lunar Zebro’s mission and vision.
– Organise meetings and calls with the partners to foster relationships and ensure strong co-operation.
– Deliver partners sponsorship rights and activation programs.
– Secure new funding.
– Develop deep partnerships and pipeline to increase Lunar Zebro’s reach and impact within organizations.
– Demonstrate thoughtful and appropriate time management in extending the vision, strategies and tactics required for sustained partnership and their engagement and implementation.
– Candidate must be studying in TU Delft to be eligible for the position.
– Experience in public relations and business networks is desirable.
– A good ability to understand the technical and financial needs of the project, and subsequently be able to match those needs with possible industry partners who can deliver on that.
– Good networking skills and good communication skills.
– Candidate should be able to find contacts and approach organizations for possible partnership opportunities.
– An ability to present the project and him/herself in a confident and convincing manner.
– Willingness to follow through on tasks promptly and stay in close contact with partners via phone/email.
– Comfortable with doing video/audio interviews.
– Good written and spoken English.
– Negotiation – can negotiate and influence skilfully and professionally while maintaining relationships.
– Initiative – Self directed with a strong bias for action and results, displays keen interest in Lunar Zebro’s mission and vision while representing it.
Part time (min. 12h/week including 8 hours in daytime)
September 2021 – September 2022