[JOB ID: LZ_100]
TU Delft Bsc/Msc Student
Minimum Hours per Week
- Communicating the goals of the company to all engineers and professionals in the team.
- Supervising every phase of the project from start to completion.
- Calculating costs, material, labor, and time required for each project.
- Approving designs and budgets.
- Delegating tasks to engineering teams.
- Performing quality control checks on all systems and products.
- Quickly resolving disputes between staff.
- Acknowledging or rewarding good work.
- Analyzing data and drafting reports for review.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant Engineering field (Master’s degree preferable).
- At least 1 year of experience leading or supervising a team.
- A sound understanding of engineering principles.
- The ability to maintain a positive attitude and restore morale to a team.
- The ability to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods of time.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to process negative feedback and remain professional.
- The ability to work onsite and in the office.