[JOB ID: LZ-113]
We are looking for someone who’s creative, who can work independently and is eager to learn design.
TU Delft Bsc/Msc Student
Minimum Hours per Week
- Plan, collaborate and attend Lunar Zebro events. Participation includes pre-event efforts working closely with the Public Relations department.
- Maintain timely, accurate and thorough documentation of all activities, tasks, contacts and account management
- Authentically project and reflect Lunar Zebro’s mission and vision
Required Education and Experience
- Candidate must be studying in TU Delft to be eligible for the position
- Experience in public relations are desirable.
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite is desirable
- You are fluent in English
- Bonus points if you are proficient in Dutch as well
- Are familiar with common social media platforms (e.g.,Instagram, Facebook etc.)
- Have excellent social skills. You are a pleasant person who can communicate patiently, politely and effectively to customers and your team members
- Can work in an interdisciplinary team and communicate about your work to our team members
Feel free to contact us through email if you have any questions. To know more about the project, you can follow us on Instagram and Facebook.