[JOB ID: LZ_PR20_02]
We are looking for someone who’s creative, who can work independently and is eager to learn design.
TU Delft Bsc/Msc Student
Minimum Hours per Week
April , 2020
- Plan, collaborate and attend Lunar Zebro events. Participation includes pre-event efforts working closely with the Public Relations department.
- Maintain timely, accurate and thorough documentation of all activities, tasks, contacts and account management
- Authentically project and reflect Lunar Zebro’s mission and vision
Required Education and Experience
- Candidate must be studying in TU Delft to be eligible for the position
- Experience in public relations are desirable.
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite is desirable
- You are fluent in English
- Bonus points if you are proficient in Dutch as well
- Are familiar with common social media platforms (e.g.,Instagram, Facebook etc.)
- Have excellent social skills. You are a pleasant person who can communicate patiently, politely and effectively to customers and your team members
- Can work in an interdisciplinary team and communicate about your work to our team members
How to Apply
To apply, candidates should send the following documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Up to date curriculum vitae
- Reference Letter (if available)
- Subject line must be: “YourFirstName_JobID”
Feel free to contact us through email if you have any questions. To know more about the project, you can follow us on Instagram and Facebook.